Take care of yourselves. Be kind to each other.
A few things we want our Satya family to remember:
- You don't need to use a lot of Satya. Satya is purposefully created to be incredibly calming and effective using less, not more.
- As much as we encourage sharing Satya with friends and family, we advise against sharing your own Satya products with anyone. Check out our tips below for disinfect your products.
- If your eczema and dry skin are flaring up from extra washing, chemical sensitivities and stress—we hear you. Rest assured, we have plenty of inventory in our online store and our retailers are fully stocked for the time being. To soothe your skin during these challenging times, enjoy the code RESTOCK15 for 15% off our compostable refill pouches.
- With all of this stress, anxiety, and disinfecting protocols, please know you are loved! Now more than ever, mindfulness matters. Watch this video about the link between stress and eczema for some valuable tools for cultivating calm.
- Many people are understandably concerned about their loved ones, especially when you cannot visit them in person. If you would like to share some Satya love for those self-isolating, working from home, or missing birthday parties, bridal showers and other gatherings, please use the code SENDLOVE15 for 15% off our refillable Satya stick.
How to Disinfect Your Satya
If you have your Satya out on public transit, or in situations where you have not had a chance to wash your hands yet, we recommend that you keep your Satya Stick/Jar/Tin disinfected by squeezing a small amount of hand sanitizer onto the outside and spreading it around the whole container, or washing it down with a paper towel soaked in rubbing alcohol.
We will be staying in touch and as active through our digital community as much as possible - but we appreciate your patience and understanding if we are slower to respond to questions and requests.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 or need any assistance, we recommend reaching our to your local Public Health Authority. Here are the hotlines for each province and territory.
- British Columbia: 811
- Alberta: 811
- Saskatchewan: 811
- Manitoba: 1-888-315-9257
- Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
- Quebec: 811
- New Brunswick: 811
- Nova Scotia: 811
- Prince Edward Island: 811
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 811 or 1-888-709-2929
- Nunavut: 867-975-5772
- Yukon: 811
- Northwest Territories: 811
Let's all do our part to flatten the curve.
Founder & CEO